Helen’s Spa is loaded with options for the Therapists . It offers many different options for you to present your Therapists , along with several different Therapists layouts. In addition there are numerous Theme Options and Shortcode Options that allow you to customize how Therapists are displayed.
No matter which method or methods you use to display your Therapists , the first thing you need to do is create the Therapists .
How To Create A Therapists
Step 1 – Navigate to Dashboard > Therapists in your WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2 – Click on the Add New option to make a new Therapists . Create a title, and insert your Therapists content in the editing field. You can use any of our visual composer builder elements inside the Therapists .
Step 3 – Add Departments from the right side. To assign it to the Therapists , check the box next to the Category name.
Step 4 – For a single image, click the first Featured Image Box, select an image and click the Set Featured Image button.
Step 5 –
Therapists – Custom Person Options
- General Options – Here you can enable or disable Therapists breadcrumb with Show Breadcrumb option, you can set breadcrumb Position, Choose background options (image or color)for breadcrumb title section and select your procedures Layout.
- Gallery Options – Here you can add images to you procedures gallery items.
- Mandatory Fields – Here you can put a valid price value (Therapists Cost), designation of the person (Role), Email Address, Social Profile and Choose any services (Procedures) for this therapist.
- Schedule Options – Here you can put time period (Schedule)for services.
- Optional Fields – Here you give your Optional Field values. You can create you optional fields from Dashboard > Appearance > Helen’s Spa Options > Plugin Options > Therapists Options > Bulk Custom Fields > Custom Fields Add New Field (Click button to add custom fields like duration, url and price et)
Step 6 – Once you are finished, click Publish to save the post.