1 Theme Documentation
Thank you for purchasing our Saara theme. This is one of the finest HubSpot Saara. Saara is packed with a lot of powerful features. We have put together this documentation in the best possible way to explain these features and help you set up your website. Let's get Started!
All of your emails will be reviewed and checked carefully. However, based on the number support tickets and the nature of the request itself, the response time can be up to 1-2 business days.
Support Policies : A supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, we are expected to be available to provide the item support services. You’ll also have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Read the item documentation first
Many support queries and technical questions will already be answered in supporting documentation such as FAQ's and comments from previous buyers. We also make sure that all of the items sold on Envato Market have documentation included so always check the included information and if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for then consider whether the author might be able to help.
1.1About the Theme
Saara theme One product theme with single product shop, single product landing page and review to showcase one product store, single store, single item marketing page to sell a single electronic product, device, single app, single book, single course, single music, single magazine, single sports, accessory & multipurpose shop. Popular Saara Theme Inspired One product theme to promote single product or eBook shops, software download, event website with single item homepage, one product website listing design, single page shopping website.
If you need any assistance that are beyond the scope of this help file, kindly contact us through mail. Thank you so much!
Our support covers getting setup with the theme, theme related questions and bugs or issues that occur when using the Saara . Customization can be any work you need done to the theme that is not covered by the scope of our support.
In most cases, this is anything that falls outside of the options the theme offers. We work with an amazing customization team. They have unique offerings and can provide the services you need to customize your Saara .
Note : if it's a minor customization means, we will do it for free. If any customization work takes more than 1 hour, we will charge $20/ per hour.
1.2 Download the Theme Package
When you purchase our theme from ThemeForest, you can download the Saara files via the ‘Downloads’ tab on your ThemeForest account.While you download Saara , you can choose the ‘All Files & Documentation’. This will includes the theme files and supporting documents.
Step 1 – Login to your ThemeForest account and navigate to the ‘Downloads’ tab.
Step 2 – Locate your Theme purchase, and click the Download button. Choose between ‘All Files & Documentation’.
1.3 HubSpot Information
In short, HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies to attract visitors, convert leads and close customers. It does this by bringing together a variety of functionalities and allowing marketing and sales departments to manage all their activities in one place.
1.4 Theme Features
- Prospect database
- Pipeline management
- Lead timelines
- Contact database
- Contact history
- Content management
- CRM integration
- Email archiving
- Email integration
Contact management simplified.
Whether you’re using HubSpot’s lead capture tools or you stick with your existing tools (Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and more), emails you collect on your website will automatically sync with your free CRM.
Quickly add lead generation tools to your website.
Create and publish forms, slide-ins, and banners using the drag-and-drop builder to generate leads on your website.
Chat with website visitors in real time.
Let your website visitors ask you questions as they’re on your website and engage with them when they’re most interested using live chat.
1.5 Files Included In The Package
Below is a full list of everything that is included when you download the main files, along with a brief description of each item.
Please unpack the whole package after downloading it from Themeforest. On that extracted themeforest-saara-hubspot-theme, You can find files like Documentation, saara.zip , online-documentation.txt. You need to install the file "saara.zip".
- saara.zip – This is the installable theme file you’ll need to install or upload.
- documentation.zip – this file contains details theme documentation.
- online-documentation.txt – this file theme documentation url.
Step 1 - Login to your https://app.hubspot.com/login
Step 2 - Go to Navigation > Setting Icon
Step 3 - After Click In the left sidebar menu click Website > Themes .
Step 4 - Next, Click Upload Theme Choose File button to browse saara.zip file in locate.
3 Create Page
Step 1 : In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
Step 2 : In the upper right, click the Create dropdown menu and select Website page or Landing page.
Step 3 : Hover over a template and click Preview in the upper right to see how it will appear on desktop or mobile device. To create a new page with this template, click
Use template in the upper right.
Step 5 : After choose template, choose Page.
Step 6 : Give your page an internal page name and click Create page.
Please note: you'll be required to give your page a public title in your settings before publishing it.
3.1 Edit an existing page
Step 1 – In your HubSpot account, In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages..
Step 2 – Hover over an existing page in your dashboard and click Edit.
3.2 Edit content in a module
Note*: In the Contents tab on the left, you can view and edit all the modules in your page template. If your page contains global content, such as a page header, you'll edit this in your page within the global content editor.
Step 1 – To edit a module's contents, hover over the module and click the edit pencil icon.
Step 2 – Some module types, such as headings, can be edited inline directly on the page preview. Clicking a module will also open its editing options in the left panel.
Step 3 – Click a module to select it in the editor. In the left panel, click the Styles tab to access the styling options for that particular module
3.2 Edit your page settings
Step 1 – To edit your page settings and add some basic page information, click the Settings tab at the top of the page editor.
Step 2 – Setting Page
- Internal page name: the internal page name is the name you added when you first created the page and is referred to in the dashboard. It is not shown to visitors.
- Page title: the title that displays in the tab at the top of your web browser when the page loads.
- Page URL: the URL for your page. It appears in the URL bar within the browser when visitors navigate to this page. You can edit your page URL even after it's been published.
- Add page to a menu: add the current website page you're working on to a new or existing advanced menu in your content settings.
- Meta description: the content that will appear in search results below the page title.
- Campaign: associate your page to a HubSpot campaign. Select Add new to create a new campaign.
- Featured image: click to toggle this switch on for a specific image to be featured when your page is shared on social media. Click Upload to select an image from your computer or Browse images to select an image from your files tool.
Step 3 - Once you've finished completing all the required items for your page, click Publish.
4 Create Home page
Step 1 : In HubSpot, navigate to Marketing > website > website Pages.
Step 2 : Click to Create choose website Page
Step 3 : Choose a template from your newly uploaded theme by selecting the CMS Theme.
Step 4 : Choose page Home.
Step 5 : After choose page Home. Enter the name of the internal page , click Create page.
Step 6 : After create page, drag and drop modules to content page.
Step 7 : n edit page, navigate to Settings > edit Internal page name > edit Page title > Publish .
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- In the top right, click Create new blog.
- Set up your blog's name, language, and URL.
- In the Blog name field, enter an internal name for your blog. This name won't be seen by visitors.
- Click the Blog language dropdown menu and select a language. This determines how dates are formatted in your posts and listing page.
- Click the Blog URL dropdown menu and select the domain your blog will be hosted on.
- If you will be using a subdirectory (e.g. /blog or /news), enter the subdirectory in the Blog URL field.
- Select the Use language slug in URL checkbox to include a shortened version of your blog language in the URL
- Click Next.
- Select a template for your blog posts, then select a template for your listing page.
- In the bottom right, click Create blog.