We have tested our theme in most standard hosting setups. Anyhow, make sure your hosting server matches the following requirements.
- Latest version of WordPress 4.9 or higher installed,
- PHP version 7.2 or greater and MySQL version 5.6 or greater,
- We recommend to enable mod_rewrite module (If not enabled sometimes pages or posts will result in bad gateway error),
- Memory limit(memory_limit) should be atleast 256MB,
- Maxium File Upload size(upload_max_filesize) should be atleast 128 MB.
- max_execution_time equal to 600
- max_input_vars equal to 5000
- post_max_size equal to 64M
Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like WordPress, are running using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username (www or www-data). The most common way for hosting companies to do this is using PHP. Just ask your potential host if they run PHP or something similar.