A breadcrumb navigation provide links back to each previous page the user navigated through, and shows the user’s current location in a website
- Choose a predefined theme skin, a predefined color scheme or set a custom primary color.
- Appearance > Maaya Blog Options > Layout > Breadcrumb Options
All Page Options
Post – Single Post customization
- Post Single – Here you can show / hide ‘Author Box’ (contains author details) and ‘Posts Comments’.
- Post Archives – Choose any one of the available layout types. Also you can choose the archive page layout (without sidebar, left sidebar, right sidebar) and post layout (1 column, 2 column, 3 column)
- Archives and Single Post Options – Here you control the displaying of ‘Post Format’, ‘Author’, ‘Date’, ‘Comment’, ‘Category’ and ‘Tag’.
Options relating to Error 404 page
- Enable Message – You can choose enable/disable for 404 message.
- Template Style – Choose the style of not-found template page.
- Custom Page – Choose the page for not-found content.
- Background Image – Upload an image for not-found page’s background.
Options relating to the under construction page
- Enable Message – You can Enable/ Disable for under construction page of your website.
- Template Style – Choose the style of coming soon template..
- Custom Page – Choose the page for comingsoon content.
- Show Launch date – Enable/ Disable to show launch date text.
- Launch date – Put Format: 12/30/2016 12:00:00 month/day/year hour:minute:second
- UTC Timezone – select the appropriate timezone.
- Background Image – Upload an image for coming soon page’s background.
Widget Area Options
Widget Area – To create custom widget areas
A WordPress Widget is a small block that performs a unique function. Widgets can then be added to widget-ready areas of the theme called widget sections. Maaya Blog has some pre-made widget sections and also allows you to create an unlimited amount of custom widget sections.
You can create custom widget areas and you can assign it to any post, pages,….
Malar is compatible with WoCommerce and includes full design integration as well as custom shortcodes. To get started with creating your online shop, you need to install the free WooCommerce Plugin. This documenation on using WooCommerce is the very basic information you need to get started. Please take a look at the important links below that have additional information about using WooCommerce.
To get this option install WooCommerce plugin. And the plugin bundled with dummy data which can be imported to instantly give you a working store with products to test the different features WooCommerce has to offer.
- No.of Products to show in main shop page.
- Choose products style to display shop & archive pages.
- Product Layout – 3 types of products layouts are there. (II Column, III Column & IV Column )
- Product Details, Product Category, Product Tag page layouts.
- Also you can easily handle widget areas for individual Product, Product Category, & Product Tag in the Role -> “Widget Area” Settings.
Maaya Blog includes a wide range of social icons that can be used in several locations on your site. All social icons are CSS based font icons which ensure that they are high quality, and can be configured using the available options. Continue reading below to learn more about how to set up the social icons, how to customize different settings, and how to display and integrate them.
To set up social icons, right top corner, navigate Appearance > Maaya Blog Options > Sociable > Site Sociable and set up links for social profiles. Note: Each external link should always start with http://!
Social Media Links – The Social Media tab in Theme Options is where you will insert your custom social media links for each network you want to display. The URL’s you enter on this tab will apply to the social icons in the header, footer or social sharing box.
Here you can add HTML content and Shortcode.
- Top – You can choose enable/disable for Top hook.
- Content Before – You can choose enable/disable for Content Before hook.
- Content After – You can choose enable/disable for Content After hook.
- Bottom – You can choose enable/disable for Bottom hook.
Backup Options these options allow you to backup and restore your custom settings and options. These options also allow you to transfer Theme Options data from site to site.
- Backup & Restore Options – Backup Options => helps you to take backup of current Designthemes Framework settings and
Restore Options => helps you to restore Designthemes Framework settings from last backup.
Theme Change Log
Maaya Blog Theme Change Log.
Maaya Blog is constantly being updated with new features and adjustments.
You can always view the most recent update information in the change log.
Portfolio – Single Portfolio customization
- Portfolio Archives – Choose any one of the available layout types. Also you can choose the
archive page layout (without sidebar, left sidebar, right sidebar) and post layout (1 column, 2 column, 3 column)
- Portfolio Custom Fields -You can create custom fields like name, url and date etc.
- Permalinks – You can have or change the default link structure of archive and single portfolio
pages by using this permalink settings.