Maaya Blog Theme Server Requirements
We have tested our theme in most standard hosting setups. Anyhow, make sure your hosting server matches the following requirements.
- Latest version of WordPress 4.9.4 or higher installed,
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- We recommend to enable mod_rewrite module (If not enabled sometimes pages or posts will result in bad gateway error),
- Memory limit(memory_limit) should be atleast 256MB,
- Maxium File Upload size(upload_max_filesize) should be atleast 128MB.
Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like WordPress, are running using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username (www or www-data). The most common way for hosting companies to do this is using PHP. Just ask your potential host if they run PHP or something similar.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- Max_execution_time 600
- Memory_limit 256M
- Post_max_size 128M
- Upload_max_filesize 128M